Growing brands with improved engagement, loyalty, and customer experience
(using predictive AI & behavioral science, of course!)
Hello! I'm Jen Clinehens (MS, MBA) the founder and Managing Director of Choice Hacking.
I started Choice Hacking in 2020 to help 100M marketers get inspired about using behavioral science and predictive AI to supercharge their work.
Who am I?
A passionate and trained educator
- Teaching is in my blood (my mom was a teacher and reading specialist for 20+ years) and to me, nothing compares to communicating a complex subject in an interesting and engaging way for students.
- I've taught students at every age - from graduate classes, MBA students, and retired folks all the way down to elementary school.
- Teaching isn't just something I've picked up - I've gone through extensive training including studying pedagogy and curriculum design at the graduate level.
- I probably like learning a little too much, after earning a Masters in Creative Brand Management from the VCU Brandcenter (dubbed the 'Harvard of Advertising'), I earned my MBA at the top-ranked Goizueta Business School at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
An experienced professional
- I've been lucky to have a career that's spanned client & agency-side roles, as well as multiple geographies including the US (my homeland), the UK (my home base), Europe, Canada, the Middle East & Africa, Australia, South America, and Asia. Some highlights include:
- Helping McDonald's transform its in-store and drive thru experiences across the world
- Working in corporate innovation at AT&T (the world's biggest telecoms company) to help launch new tech & transform their digital and retail channels
- Work with brands like Starbucks, Adidas, Marks & Spencers (UK) and Lloyds Banking Group create meaningful customer experiences that transcend (and connect) digital and physical channels
- Helping make some of the world's biggest and best loyalty programs even better: AT&T Thanks, American Express' Plenti, Starbucks Rewards, O2 Priority, McDonalds' app, and many more.
How I can help
I can help train your team. We work with virtual and in-person teams to provide training and workshops that solve your biggest challenges with science-based approaches:
- Win more pitches
- More persuasive presentations
- Better customer engagement
- Better loyalty programs
- How to sell-in a behavioral science team
- Ensure creative effectiveness
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Tackle a bespoke challenge
I can provide self-directed learning. Choice Hacking Academy is full of certified courses and skill sessions designed to help you become a smarter marketer in only a few hours. Learn:
- Behavioral Science Basics
- Persuasive Presentations
- Create persuasive customer experiences
- Persuasive marketing messages
- How to win over clients
I can help improve your customer experience with consulting. We work with brands around the globe to improve retention, engagement, and customer experiences. My career has allowed me the pleasure of working with brands like:
- McDonald's (Global)
- AT&T (retail & online)
- Adidas (retail & online)
- Starbucks (loyalty & store experience)
- M&S (UK retail experience)
- Viacom (CRM)
- Pepsi (EU digital experience)
- Coca-Cola (US)
- Lloyds Banking Group (digital & retail)
- Compare the Market (CRM)
- BoConcept (store experience)
... and many more. Choice Hacking works mainly with established Fortune 500 brands and scale-ups.
I can lend a hand to agencies or brands that want to establish CX or behavioral science practices. In my career I've established and grown several CX and behavioral science groups. Along the way I've developed a proven process that can help you avoid some of the mis-steps I and others have made.