Media Inquiries & Interviews
- Personalization in retail and e-commerce
- Using behavioral science & psychology in marketing
- How behavioral science can supercharge creative marketing
- How BeSci and marketing psychology can help brands get attention
- Marketing or manipulation? The ethics of applied Behavioral Science in marketing
- Decision-making and leadership
- Retail CX trends and insights (Global)
- Luxury CX market trends and insights (Global)
Sample of Interviews:
- Hubspot & The Hustle: We’re All Narcissists: The Rise of the Personalized Product
- Vogue Business: Post-pandemic playbook: The return to physical marketing
- Safiya Nygaard: How Retail Stores Manipulate You
Brand Festival, Budapest
London College of Fashion
James Madison University
Washington & Lee University
Virginia Commonwealth University
VCU Brandcenter, Executive Education Program
The Brainy Business
with Melina Palmer
Connecting the Dots
with Khoi Vinh
Jagged with Jasravee
with Jasravee Kaur Chandra
Science of CX
with Steve Pappas
with Andrew Maher
Bippity Boppity Business
with Rita Richa
A recognized authority in applied behavioral science, Jennifer is the managing director of customer experience agency, Choice Hacking where she helps global businesses ethically apply behavioral science and psychology principles to craft irresistible customer experiences.
Ms. Clinehens is also a content creator whose work was read, watched, and listened to more than 11M times in 2022 alone. You can find her popular podcast, Choice Hacking, on all major streaming platforms and YouTube.
Jennifer's book Choice Hacking: How to use Behavioral Science and psychology to create an experience that sings, was recently named one of the "Best Behavioral Psychology Books of All Time" by Book Authority.
Popular topics include:
In-person speaking fees start at $5k - $8k USD. Please contact the team to discuss virtual speaking rates.
Jennifer travels from the UK (Heathrow) but is often in the US (NY & LA). Please contact for booking and travel details.
Want to learn more? Please use this form to get in touch.
Need headshots and bios?
Booked Jen and now need some marketing materials? Everything you need can be found here.