Marketing isn't a monologue.
(so stop doing business like it is...)
If you want your brand to grow,
then you need to uncover your customers'
deepest desires, fears, needs and challenges.
"If you want to get to know your customers better, uncover impactful insights, and make marketing that resonates with your target audience, you should consider working with Choice Hacking...
They took the time to understand our business and tailor their methods to our specific needs.
This approach led to insights that were relevant and impactful to our business.
If you want to take your business to the next level and connect with your target audience, you should consider working with Choice Hacking."
Former Sr. Group Director of Global Marketing
What is a Customer Insights Report?
Think of a Customer Insights Report as a research project on steroids. We don't stop at surface-level interviews, concept tests, or desk research (like many other consultancies do).
We go deeper to uncover your customers' deepest desires, fears, challenges, and beliefs about your business and why they do (or don't) buy. Then we turn those insights into actionable next steps, use them to opportunity spot, and even prioritise them for your business.
We aim to deliver a document that creates 100x the value of the consulting fee for your business - through customer research, opportunity spotting, and clarity on the next steps your business needs to take to connect with its customers.
Here's what you get in a Customer Insights Report:
Using Choice Hacking's proprietary method that combines behavioral science, marketing psychology, and predictive AI we can help you:
- ✅ Go beyond what you customers say they do, to dig into what you customers actually do - and why.
- ✅ Align your business around a shared understanding of your customers' behaviors, goals, needs, and emotions for better marketing and customer experience outcomes.
- ✅ Prioritize budgets and work streams when you discover the most impactful customers moments.
- ✅ Spot areas of growth and innovation for your business when you understand what customers truly need, want, and desire.
1. Customer Interviews & Behavioral Analysis
2. Customer Insights Report
"If you have a chance to hire Choice Hacking, do it before your competition does it.
I believe Jen is one of the top consumer experience... experts in the business.
I worked closely with Jen on building a behaviour change and habit-forming product development strategy for our first digital therapy focused on women with obesity and eating disorders. I can say she was a pleasure to work with.
I highly recommend her and Choice Hacking."
How can a Customer Insights Report help you?
✅ Get closer to your customers' deepest desires and needs
The brand that knows it's customer best, wins. How well do you know your customers' needs and challenges? A Customer Insights Report will help you dig into their psychology, lifestyles, and behavior.
✅ Identify pain points and opportunities for growth
How do customers use your product? Do they understand the need for your product or service? What's stopping them from using your product to solve their problems?
✅ Access to leading tools and cutting-edge methods
Choice Hacking's innovative approach combines years of research experience for brands like AT&T, McDonald's, and more with behavioral science and psychology-based approaches.
Why Choice Hacking?
✅ Decades of Experience
✅ Evidence-based Approaches
✅ Advanced Tools & Frameworks
We've worked with startups, scale ups, agencies, and Fortune 500 brands
in the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, and MEA such as:
The Customer Insights Process
Here's how we'll work together:
Interviews, surveys, observation, data analysis and AI-driven behavioral research help us deeply understand your customers' needs and desires.
Here's where we'll turn information into mind-blowing insights that will power your brand's growth in the short-term and into the future.
No Customer Insights Report is complete without a beautiful PowerPoint deck (so you can share with your team) and a prioritzed roadmap of opportunities that the insights project has identified.
"In scale up, all businesses lean on the guidance of a few select people, and as one of our most valued “friends of Dragonfly” Jen has been instrumental in our growth as a business.
We listen carefully when we have time with her, as her insights are second to none, always pragmatic and driven by her years of experience on both brand and agency sides of the fence.
Thank you Jen."
What kinds of businesses benefit from Customer Insights?
Great question! We work with businesses of all sizes, but in general brands that fit into one of the groups below tend to benefit the most:
- Startups moving into scale-up mode: If you have customers, have proven your concept, raised some VC cash and are beginning to grow, a Customer Insights Report can help you figure out what people need, want, love, and hate about your category, competition, and brand.
- Mid-level brands looking for new opportunities: If your business is doing between $10M and $100M in annual revenue, you're likely hitting a ceiling with your existing products and marketing. A Customer Insights Report can help you identify and prioritise opportunities for breakthrough growth.
- Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 brands seeking effectiveness and innovation: If you're a big consumer or B2B brand, you already understand the importance of knowing your customer on a deep level. But with big scale, comes bigger responsibility - you need to speak to all of your customer groups in a relevant way, continue to act as a steward of your brand, all while seeking out marketing effectiveness and innovative thinking. A Customer Insights Report is the perfect way to send in a customer-centric SWAT team to extract the most potent and actionable insights from different customer segments.